BUC DAYS IDEAS CHALLENGE
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Winners!
Once Upon a Trail
The Buc Days Ideas Challenge is a business concept competition open to all students at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (Main Campus & RELLIS Campus). The program is a great way to test your business idea, technology, or innovations in a competitive setting. The program will highlight the most promising innovations and entrepreneurial concepts developed by Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi students.The College of Business at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi supports innovation and entrepreneurship in South Texas through the programs and services offered by the Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center and the College’s commitment to entrepreneurship education.
Our alliance with Buc Days is an illustration of the mission of the Buccaneer Commission in action. The Buccaneer Commission has supported educational opportunities for area students since its founding in 1938. Beginning in 1996, proceeds from the Buccaneer Days Festival in Corpus Christi have benefited the Buccaneer Commission Scholarship Fund, which awards college scholarships annually to students residing in the Texas Coastal Bend. Learn more about Buc Days and the Buccaneer Commission here.
of the Buc Days
Idea Challenge will
be accepted as a
Top 40 semi-finalist
in the Raymond Ideas
Challenge at Texas
1-year membership to the Innovation Center’s co-working spaces.
- Online application will be available on October 1, 2020.
Click Here to apply online!
- All contestants must complete and submit the online competition application and three (3) minute video no later than December 11, 2020.
- Top 3 finalists will be notified of their Phase II selection on January 15, 2021.
Live Pitch Final Competitive Round
- The top 3 finalists will make a live pitch to a panel of Coastal Bend business leaders and entrepreneurs during the 2021 Spring Semester.
- Each finalist will make a live presentation, followed by Q&A.
October 1, 2020
December 11, 2020
Top 3 Finalist Selection
January 15, 2021