BUC DAYS IDEAS CHALLENGE
Congratulations to our 2017-2018 Winners!
Islander Town Trailer Park
Chuck Mobile Rentals
Scrubs Health Watch
The Buc Days Ideas Challenge is a business concept competition open to all students at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (Main Campus & RELLIS Campus). The program is a great way to test your business idea, technology, or innovations in a competitive setting. The program will highlight the most promising innovations and entrepreneurial concepts developed by Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi students.The College of Business at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi supports innovation and entrepreneurship in South Texas through the programs and services offered by the Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center and the College’s commitment to entrepreneurship education.
Our alliance with Buc Days is an illustration of the mission of the Buccaneer Commission in action. The Buccaneer Commission has supported educational opportunities for area students since its founding in 1938. Beginning in 1996, proceeds from the Buccaneer Days Festival in Corpus Christi have benefited the Buccaneer Commission Scholarship Fund, which awards college scholarships annually to students residing in the Texas Coastal Bend. Learn more about Buc Days and the Buccaneer Commission here.
of the Buc Days
Idea Challenge will
compete with other
finalists in the final round
of the Raymond Ideas
Challenge at Texas
1-year membership to the Innovation Center’s co-working spaces.
Best Video: $500
- Online application will be available on October 15, 2018.
Click Here to apply online!
- All contestants must complete and submit the online competition application and two (2) minute video no later than December 14, 2018.
- Top 3 finalists will be notified of their Phase II selection on January 18 2019.
- Top 5 finalists are eligible to participate in the Best Video Competition.
Live Pitch Final Competitive Round
- The top 3 finalists will make a live pitch to a panel of Coastal Bend business leaders and entrepreneurs during the 2019 Spring Semester.
- Each finalist will make a live presentation, followed by Q&A.